A swimming pool is a great investment for any homeowner. Not only does it provide a place to cool off and relax in the summer, but it can also be a great source of entertainment for kids. If you already have a pool or you are considering adding a swimming pool to your property, there are some things you need to keep in mind — like getting a pool fence.
A professionally installed pool safety fence helps to prevent accidental drownings by creating a barrier between the pool and your home. Mesh pool fences from Life Saver North New Jersey are made from sturdy, UV-resistant mesh that is designed to withstand the harsh outdoor elements.
The mesh is also transparent, so you can see through it to keep an eye on your children while they are playing. In addition, you can add a self-closing gate that will automatically close and latch when it is in use. This ensures that little ones cannot access the pool area without supervision.
This is not only the reason why pool owners are installing pool fences.
The state of New Jersey requires that you have one installed. Your swimming pool must be completely surrounded by a barrier, such as a wall or fence. The minimum height for these barriers is 4 feet tall.
Pool safety is often a concern for parents with young children. While it is important to be cautious around water at all times, it is especially important during the times you are not using the pool. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 69% of all drownings among children age 4 and younger happen during non-swim times. This is usually because there is less supervision during these times and children have more access to pool areas.
There are several things that parents can do to help prevent drowning. Most important of all is to designate an adult to be the water watcher. Then we recommend installing multiple layers of protection in addition to pool fence like a self-closing pool gate, pool alarms, pool covers, and more.
It is so important to have a safe place for children to play away from the pool area. Contact Life Saver North New Jersey today to get your FREE pool fence estimate in Wayne, NJ. Call us at (973) 731-7203 or contact us online.
Life Saver Pool Fence – Proven to Save Lives.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver pool fence is tested and approved both domestically and internationally. Installation of a pool safety fence in Wayne, NJ is quick and easy, and it can help save children’s lives.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole – the strongest in the industry
- Poles are powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave.
including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, the backyard, by garages, lanais or on stepped landscaped areas.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide optimal stability
- Various height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges (no sharp edges)
- Pool fencing is placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Just roll up in sections.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support.
- A wide selection of colors including the black, brown, white, tan, and other custom colors.
- 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options in Square or Arched Top Styles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven & tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Mesh Pet Fence in Wayne, NJ
One potential hazard for pets is a swimming pool. Installing a mesh pet fence can help pet owners protect their animals from this danger. The pet pool fence is a specially-designed fencing system that can be installed and removed within minutes.
It features a strong mesh that pets cannot chew through, and the fencing is tall enough to prevent animals from jumping over it. In addition, the pet pool fence can be installed with a self-closing and self-latching gate to further secure the area. As a result, you’re keeping your pets safe around pools.
Pool Safety Tips for Wayne, NJ Parents
Every caretaker or babysitter who takes care of your child should practice pool safety. There are many pool safety measures that should be taken in order to ensure the safety of your child. These measures include never leaving your child unattended near a pool, making sure the pool is always fenced in and locked, and teaching your child how to swim.
Pool safety is essential in preventing tragic accidents from happening. By taking the necessary precautions, you can help to keep your child safe while they are enjoying playing in the backyard.
About Wayne, NJ
Wayne is a township in Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, Wayne had a total population of 18,663.
Wayne, NJ is often considered one of the best places to live in the United States. The town offers a variety of benefits to its residents, including great schools, and a broad range of housing options. Wayne is also home to a number of parks and recreation areas, making it a great place to raise a family or enjoy the outdoors.
In addition, Wayne has a vibrant downtown area with shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Wayne is an ideal location for those who want to live close to NYC without dealing with the city’s high cost of living.
Popular landmarks include:
- Laurelwood Arboretum
- The Wayne Museum
- Schuyler Colfax-House Historic House Museum
- Terhune Memorial Park
Pool Safety Resources for Wayne, NJ Residents
- Environmental Health
- New Jersey: Codes, Standards & Regulations – Northeast Spa & Pool
- Making Water Safe for Everyone | Red Cross
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Contact Life Saver North New Jersey for pool fence installations in Wayne, NJ. We only install the strongest, safest mesh pool fencing on the market. Your fence will be installed by a certified local installer. Call 973-731-7203 to request your FREE estimate. You’ll speak directly with the owner.